martes, 13 de diciembre de 2011

Italian on Lygon Street

Met two friends for dinner on Saturday night on Lygon Street.
The Italian house doesn't take bookings and peple have to wait for seats inside and outside the restaurant.
Luckily we didn't take long.
Nothing surprise really, I haven't find any "fantastic" food on Lygon Stree, I guess they are just for tourists only. Much better food else where.

for me:
Greek Salad
Stewed Musscles

for him:
Spaggetti




on me...

Gorman Dress
Y3 Ankle Boots
Metallic Silver Reissue
Karen Walker Money Bag Necklace
Karen Walker Robot Necklace
Karen Walker Heart & Narrow Necklace

shoe of the day... Yohji Yamomoto Y3 Laced Up Boots
I was so lucky to get this tan Bomber Jacket from Sportsgirl. Went 3 different stores and called a few others to find it in my size. At last got it from Carlton which was the last one left and the SA refused to hold it for me for such a popular item for 30min only. I needed to drive from Richmond to there. I ran into the shop and saw it straight aways as all the leather jackets were holding close to the counter. Took it and rushed into the fitting room. It fits so well and the leather is soft and light. Most adorable details and at a very good price. Perfect. It's mine!!! No need to think about it.
Very frustrated at frist and it has sold out online and no small sizes in stores. Lucky me. I'm happy at the end.